Wind turbine noise
- Perception studies related to wind turbine noise, including assessment of masking potential of road traffic noise and operational design based on self-reported noise annoyance by neighbors.
- Long-distance sound propagation modelling of wind turbine noise including refraction in realistic atmospheres, undulating terrain and turbulence.
- Real-time distributed noise monitoring near wind turbines.
- Development of measurement procedures of wind turbine noise.
- Piling noise monitoring, for both airborne and underwater sound.
- Long-distance propagation of piling noise in the marine atmospheric boundary layer for environmental impact assessment.
- Assessing noise-related marine biological effects of piling noise.