- COST Action IRACON names dr. Margot Deruyck as Early Career Investigator representative and newsletter editor. The September issue of the newsletter is now available.
- MoniCow project featured in May 2016 issue of Veeteelt digital magazine.
- Paper Enhanced Indoor Location Tracking Through Body Shadowing Compensation by Jens Trogh et al. recognized as one of most downloaded articles in IEEE Sensors journal.
- New job opening for research on human exposure to future wireless networks.
- Dr. Annelies Bockstael interviewed in June/July issue of UGent community magazine Durf Denken on hearing protection at Summer concerts.
- New job opening for research on indoor localization using wireless IoT technology.
- Pre-announcement for PhD/Post-Doc positions in hearing-impaired sound processing.
- Valorization of research: Dr. Annelies Bockstael contributes to the evaluation of the Flemish legislation for music sound levels – 3 years after its implementation organized by the Government Department Leefmilieu, Natuur en Energie. Her message "Onderzoek UGent: oordopjes beschermen niet voldoende" is picked up by the national newspapers De Standaard, De Morgen and others.
- The 2016 joint meeting of the Bioelectromagnetics Society (BEMS) and the European BioElectromagnetics Association (EBEA) will be held from June 5 to June 10 in Ghent, Belgium. More information at BioEM2016.org.
- 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting to be held in Ghent. More
- iMinds-WiCa to participate in FP7-GERoNiMO, a new European project on the health effects of electromagnetic fields. Press release.